CIRCUS PERFORMANCES:Thursday, Feb. 21 • 6:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 22 • 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23 • 12 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23 • 4 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23 • 8 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 24 • 1 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 24 • 4:30 p.m.
General Admission Tickets are $18 each
Reserved Tickets are $25 and $35 each
General Admission tickets can be purchased online on this page (click the REGISTER button) with NO FEES. Looking for Reserved seats? Click here.
NOTE: Online ticket sales ended at noon on Friday, Feb. 15 so that tickets can be mailed out. If you would like to purchase General Admission tickets AFTER Feb. 15 without service fees, you can do so at the Tangier Shrine Center (2823 S. 84 Street) during normal business hours, at ALL Omaha and Council Bluffs Hy-Vee locations (at Customer Service), and at the Mid-America Center Box Office (12-6 p.m., Monday through Friday).
Questions? Call the Tangier Shrine Office at 402-392-0404.
• Children ages 2 and under who sit on an adult's lap do not require a separate ticket.
• General Admission seating is first-come, first-served at each performance.
• Thursday night's performance is ALL General Admission seating.
• Doors to the Circus Fun Fair open two hours before the circus performance showtime. The Fun Fair is also open one hour after circus performances (except the Sunday 4:30 p.m. show).
• Doors to the arena open one hour before the circus performance
• The Mid-America Center offers free parking!
Looking for the Salute to America’s Heroes details? Click here:
Tangier Shrine • 2823 S. 84 Street • Omaha, NE 68124402-392-0404 • Fax: 402-392-2208